ABA Service Process
This chart outlines the necessary steps for intake process to obtain ongoing ABA Therapy:
- Child received diagnosis and ABA Therapy is recommended.
- Provider refers child to Reliant and writes referal for ABA Therapy
- Family submits diagnostic report, referal, and fills out ABA intake info and returns to Reliant.
- Relian obtains insurance authorization for ABA therapy
- BCBA conducts assessment/ treatment plan for ongoing ABA therapy sessions.
- Insurance approves treatment plan and full time/part time schedule for ABA therapy sessions.